Read Time:15 Minute, 12 Second
In this article, I’m going to tell you about the Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers. Everyone prepare for the interview. Either you are a Fresher or you are an experience. But we always prepare for an interview And we want to know what are the top 10 interview questions and answers because interviewers ask questions and we have to give them satisfactory answers. So in this article, I’m going to tell you about the top 10 interview questions and their answers. The first question is:
1: Tell me about yourself.
This is the topmost interview question asked in almost every interview. The interviewer wants to know how you can describe yourself. So first, I’ll tell you what other points you should include. While giving answers to such kind of questions.
* You have to start with your name
* Give your place information. Where you live or where are you from?
* Education in shortly. After you have told your name and place. Then you describe your education. But in short, it should not be lengthy.
* Job experience. If you have a job experience then you can explain it.
* Share your family details. but in short.
So these five points should be included while giving such kind of answer. You have to start with your name. Then you have to give your place information. Then you have to describe your education. After that, if you had the experience, you can share your day job experience. And finally, family details. But in short.
So let us see that example that how I can answer to such kind of questions.
” My name is Shahzaib Baig. I live in Islamabad. I’ve done B.S in Mechanical and MBA in HR. I have two years’ experience in HR and I have a Parents and brothers and sisters in my family in Islamabad “.
So this is the short answer which I have given to the interviewer while giving an interview. So in such a way, you can answer to such kind of question. I hope you have understood. Next question
2: Why do you want to work at our company?
Many interviewers ask in interviews that kind of question. They want to know why you are interested to work in their company. So first, I will tell you at some point that you should include it while giving such kind of answer first.
* Tell them what you like about the company. This point is very important that we have to share what we like about their company. The next point is to
* Relate it to your long term career goals. Everyone is working to achieve their career goal, so relate to them that how working in their company will help you to achieve your goal.
So these two-point should be included while giving such kind of answer. So let us see one example.
” Sir, it is a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company, I found that my skills are matching your requirements, Where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth “.
So in such a short way, you can answer your question first. I have informed them that it will be a proud feeling for me to work in your company.
Then I told them when I read about your company, I found that my skills are matching with the requirements, whatever the job profile they are having or what they will do, the job profile, they’re looking I and my skills are matching with them. And also I can show my technical skills to contribute to their company growth. So in such a short way, I’ve given my answer to them. That’s why I want to work for their company. I hope you have understood this. Next question. This is also a very common question in interviews that
3: What are your strength?
The interviewer wants to know What are your strengths and how your strengths will be beneficial for their company? So while giving such kind of answer, you can include many points, which is matching your skills. Let us see some points.
* Adaptability. You can answer at one point like adaptability that you are adjustable to any kind of environment situation.
* Hardworking. You can also tell them that you’re very hardworking in your work and you work with dedication and determination.
* Honest. This is also a good point that you can answer that you are very honest in your work.
* Flexibility. That you are flexible enough to work anywhere, any location, any environment you can answer this point also.
* Optimistic. Optimistic means a positive attitude. You can also include this point while giving such kind of answer that you are a positive attitude person. You work with positivity.
* Fast Decision Making. You had a fast decision-maker. This is also your strength, which you can answer in the interview. You take decisions very quickly and you take very good decisions.
* Persistent. Persistent means you are regular in your work. So you can also include this point.
* Self-motivated. You can also include this point because you can tell them that you are motivated by yourself only. So in this way, there are many points which I have told you, you can include any of the points which are matching with your skills.
So let us see one example that how you can answer such kind of question.
” I am an honest, self-motivated, and hardworking girl/boy with a positive attitude towards my career and my life. In such a short way to answer this question, I have included my four points that I am honest, I am self-motivated. I am a hardworking and positive attitude “.
So in this way, you can answer such kind of question. I hope you understand. Let’s move to the next question.
4: What is your weakness?
This is also an important question in which interviewers want to know why they want to know your weakness? Because if we are, weakness can affect the job profile. They may not be hiring you. So why giving such kind of answer? You can include positive points, even if their weakness. But they should be positive enough to describe your skills. So let us see some points. The first point is
* Straightforward. Straightforward attitude. Many persons are having a straightforward attitude. They say what they think. So you can include this point.
* Impatient. This is also a weak point, which many persons are having, that they don’t have the patience for their work or anything.
* Just sensitive. This also points Some persons are very sensitive.
* More talkative. Some people talk very much. So at this point is also a weakness.
* Trust people very quickly. This point is also a weakness that some people trust in anyone. So this is also a weakness.
* I can’t say no when someone asks for help. This is also a weakness, some people don’t know how to say no to anyone. Because in today’s world, not everyone will be needing genuine help. They might take advantage of this kind of attitude.
* Take decisions very quickly. This is also a weakness because quick decisions may harm you. So this is also a big point you can say
* Gets nervous when talking to strangers. Some people having this kind of attitude. They become very nervous when they talk to someone new guy or some new person. So this is also a weakness which you might be having you can share.
* To speak lie is difficult for me because, in a marketing job, Or many other jobs, lying is required. So some people, they don’t be able to say they aren’t able to lie confidently. So this may also be a weakness for some kind of job. So you can share it.
* I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested. This is also of weakness. Some people, they don’t be able to concentrate on their work if they are not interested. So you can share this point also if this is matching with you. So in such a way, I have given you many points which You can answer in your weakness.
So let us see one example that how we can answer to such kind of questions.
” I can’t say no. When someone asks for help and I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested”.
So in this way, I have included only two weaknesses in my points. You always remember never include more than three or four weaknesses. Because this may reduce your chances of getting selected. So always remember Include only two or three points in your weakness. I hope you understand. Next question is
5: Why Should I hire You?
This is a very common question, which almost every interview, the interviewer asks you that. Why should I hire you? While giving such kind of answer, you have to do marketing of yours and your skills. So let us see some points which you should include while giving such kind of answer.
* Share your knowledge. Because you are selling yourself. You are doing marketing of yourself. Then you have to share whatever knowledge or whatever talent you are having with you. You have to share with the interviewer
* Work experience. This is a very important point because it increases the chances of some selection. But this point is only for experienced people because what they want the experience they get from their past company is helpful in the future job. So this is a very important point. So you have to explain this point very nicely.
* Skills related to the job. Whatever skills you are having, which is helpful for the job which is required in the job. You should share those skills with the interviewer.
* Career goal. This is a very important point because everyone works for some goal, whatever career goal you are having in your mind, share it, and related to their job. So let us see some examples in this question. I’ll give you two persons. One fresher person. Who can answer such a question? And another answer for the experience. So first we will see the answer for fresher.
Sir, As I am a fresher. I have theoretical knowledge, but I can do hard work for the organization and I will put all my efforts into the good progress of the organization being punctual and sincere. I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfill all the needs of the company from me.
So in such a short and sweet answer can be given to the interviewer by a fresher in this, I’ve included that even if I’m not having the practical knowledge, I am having a theoretical knowledge, which I can utilize in the organization by my hard work, I have informed them my skills, that I am punctual and sincere. I’ll put all my efforts. I can finish the work given to me on time. So in this way, I’ve shared my skills. I have shared my knowledge. And I have tried to given a short and sweet answer to the interview. Next answer for an experienced person.
Concerning my work experience, I satisfy all the requirements for this job. I’m sincere with my work and would never let you down in any way. I promise you will never regret the decision to appoint me to your organization. So an experienced person can directly relate to the job experience which he is having. He can directly say that I satisfy all that requirement. And in short, he can also share his skills, that he is sincere with his work and he would never let you down. And he can also promise that the interviewer will never regret the decision if you appoint him. So in such a way experience person can give a short and sweet answer. I hope you understand.
6: Tell me what you know about this company?
In many interviews, the interviewer asked this question, they want to know your knowledge regarding their company or what you know regarding their company. So let us see some points which you have to include while giving such kind of answer.
* Study about the company in detail. So far giving such kind of answer, you need preparation, the preparation you can do by surfing on the Internet, you can study about their company in detail that what the company into what they’re dealing in such a way you can study it.
* Do the background work about new projects. Also, you search for the new projects, whatever going on in the company. By the Internet, you can easily get every information.
* Know the names of their owners and partner. This is a very important point you should know that who is the owner of this company? Who are the partners?
* Research about the company guarantee issues. They may ask you some questions about the current issues which are going on in the company. So you may research the company, got issues on the Internet.
* Update your knowledge about their competitors. You should know that who are the competitors of the company? You should know about them. So you also update your knowledge regarding their competitors. This all the information you can get on the Internet and you can study and researched it. So it will be easy for you to answer such kind of question.
It is one of the best, fastest-growing companies in India. The working woman in the company is very good. People feel proud to be a part of the company as the company provides full support to their employees and professional front. It has many branches across the world to have a good opportunity to show my talent.
7: Why are you looking for a job change?
The interviewer wants to know why you are leaving your current organization or why you have left your past your organization. He wants to know what is the reason behind it. So let us see some points. We do have to include it while giving such kind of answer.
* Thanks to a previous organization. Always start with the thanks.
* Explain what you learned from past job experience. After giving thanks to their previous organization, you should explain what you learned from past job experience.
* Share your reason for the job change. Then you share your reason. Whatever the reason may be a work environment or even if it is a salary problem, whatever it is, you have to share your reason.
* Relate to career goals. Everyone change job due to some reason some persons don’t satisfy with their career, so they switch to a new job.
I am thankful to my previous organization because I have learned a lot of things from there. According to me, changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge, and personal growth and financial growth. Your organization is a good platform that I can learn more.
8: What are your salary requirements?
* Never share your salary requirement as a fresher. This point is for fresher. If you are a fresher, never share your salary requirements. Maybe you might do not know what is your exact value in the market? So never share it.
* Experience candidate can share that expected salary. If you are an experienced person, you can share because you know what your value in the market and how much you can get.
* Always say as by the company norms for the job. If you are refresher, if you are experiencing, you can always answer this line that always says as per the company is known because every company has a different salary structure for a different job.
* Fresher. I am of fresher, salary is not the priority for me. This is a big platform to share my career. And I also want to improve my knowledge and skill and gain experience. So I expect a considerable salary according to my ability and your company norms, which will fulfill my economical needs.
I have seven years of experience in the HR field. My current CTC is six LPA. Salary has never been a big issue for me. Still, I am expecting a salary as company norms as per my designation and my qualification and experience, which can help me to maintain the standard of level of my personal and economic needs.
9: What are your career goals?
The interviewer wants to know what do you want to achieve in your life? What is your career path? They wanted to know this answer. So let us see some points which you have to include while giving such kind of answer.
* Short term goal
* Long term goal
My short term goal is to get a job in a reputed company where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goal is to be in a respectable position in that organization.
10: Do you have any questions to ask me?
If the interviewer thinks that he has asked you? Almost all the questions which he wants to ask. Finally, he gives may give you a chance that if you have any questions, you can ask him. So let us see what are points you can ask the interview was.
* Express thanks
* Salary structure
* Job timings
* Job Location
* Overtime allowance
* Training Period
* Transport facility
Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Sir, I would like to know about the job timings and transport facility and what will be the job, location, and salary scale for the job in your organization.
So in such a way, I have asked four questions to the interviewer in a short. First I have expressed my thanks. And then I have asked about job timings, transport facilities, job, location, and salary scale. So in such a way, you can ask the interviewer, what you want to ask? I hope you understand. Thank you for reading this article. I hope this post will be helpful for your interview preparation.