Welcoming is always a memorable time throughout life. Everyone remembers his or her first welcoming ceremony or way. So, not to miss this part, when someone joins your company. First impressions matter a lot, don’t let down, and creatively welcome a new employee. It sets a positive impact on the hire one. Introduce the new hirer with creativity and aptitude that existing workers of the company appreciates. Or an announcement idea is too good for introducing a new employee to the other company members. Moreover, there are many ways, such as welcoming mail, welcoming messages, welcoming letters, etc.
Welcoming Mail to a New Employee:
Writing and sending a welcoming mail to a new employee is an excellent move in having an effective introduction process. An employer sends a document in the mail to welcoming a new joiner. An employee feels that he or she is a part of a team and accepted by other members of that team. Further, this mail provides useful details about the job, such as where to work?, and How to work? Start date reminder of a job, working hours, dress code, and contact information should include in a welcome mail.
Sample of Writing Welcoming Mail:
Welcome to our DSS company. We are excited to see you on your first day on Monday, March 8.
As a reminder, our working hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
We will visit you at our workstation on your first working day, and provide you a security badge.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: Office tour and introduction with other team members.
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Your Orientation with HR Director, J. William.
11:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Team lunch at the company cafe.
12:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Orientation with IT Director, Z. Jeff.
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Training with Mentor, Smith Garcia
Further, the employee’s dressing system should base on business casual.
Welcoming Funnily to New Employees:
Introducing or welcoming funnily with team members makes employee’s first day more special.
- The first one is taking them to lunch. It not only creates a fun but also makes a good bound with new ones. It represented a considerable impression of the existing staff members. Further, taking new employees to lunch represents that you are a team.
- Secondly, another good idea to impress new employees funnily is to organize a party. Just do some fun on this part that you had arranged in their honor. This informal gathering helps in releasing the pressure of new employees.
- Or welcome new employees by leaving gifts on their working desk, will make them happy and friendly.
Welcoming Letter to a New Employee:
It is just the same as email, but it is in letter form, so a little bit of format will change while writing. First, congratulate to the new employee for this job. It prepares them for orientation day. A welcome letter to a new employee makes the importance of an employee in the company. He feels special and honored. Boost the confidence level of a new employee by giving him tips about company policies. So welcome a new employee by writing a welcoming letter.
Welcoming Message For a New Boss:
If a new entry in the company is in the form of a boss. Then it becomes necessary to welcome him or her wonderfully. Employees should write a welcome message for a new Boss in the following outstanding ways:
|Welcome, Dear Boss.|
We are excited to have you as a boss in our company. You will definitely, raise the company rating with your outstanding skills and talent.
We heard that you hired as the new boss of our company. We are looking for company success in the future with you. You will have a marvelous working time with us.
Welcome Template For a New Employee:
Basic Template Sample:
|19 Business Road., Business City, NY 768921 · 444-444-4444 · Jame.firstname.lastname@example.org|
July 10, 2020
We are looking ahead to working with you.
Welcoming Speech For New Employees:
It becomes especial and realistic if someone welcomes their new employees with warm speech. It will show friendly behavior to the newcomers by the existing staff members. Thus, welcome a new employee in a speech form.
Welcome speech for new employees should include the following parameters:
- Firstly, as usual, congratulate them on their joining.
- Then give a warm welcome and best wishes to them.
- Appreciate new employees by introducing them individually in your speech.
- Show a hope of good interpersonal relations while working.
- Further, mention some tips while speaking, how new employees rank up company ratings with their skills? This step will enhance the confidence level of new employees, and they will promise to give their best for the company ranking.
- Besides, the manager should speak some words in the company honor.
Make a great day for new employees by welcoming them. Welcome part enhance their confidence level, decrease their pressure, and they feel themselves a part of the team. Interpersonal relations develop between new employees and existing staff members. These relations move the company forward both in ratings and rankings. Therefore, memorably welcome a new employee.